Study of the concept of customer value, in a context of digital transformation of the life and non-life insurance sector.
The main themes of this research axis concern:
- the customer in the digital age: definition of customer value, targeting, optimization of product offers, improvement of conversion rates
- customer behavior in the digital age: new customer acquisition, customer retention, termination and arbitration behavior
Improvement of management and technical risk management processes in Life and non-Life insurance. This mainly involves studying:
- the issues of pricing and reserving in Life and non-Life insurance, in order to better anticipate risk drifts and define good pooling VS segmentation practices
- Optimizing claims handling in order to improve customer satisfaction
Study of future impacts linked to changes in environmental factors in Life and non-Life insurance.
This line of research requires a forward-looking view of the evolution of risk, it is a question of reflecting here mainly on:
- The impact of longevity in life insurance, particularly in terms of dependency risk and retirement
- The use of Artificial Intelligence to measure the impact of environmental risks on insurance claims and on human health